A HUNTER BACKED COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT PROJECT IMPACTED BY COVID-19
FEEDING THE KIDS
- Feeding 60 kids weekly with organic protein – wild venison
- 120lbs/month + butchering costs = R6820/month ($400/month)
- 6 months of help: $2,400
SCHOOLING THE KIDS
- School supplies for 120 kids
- R4000/month ($250/month)
- 6 months of help: $1,500
PROVIDING A FUTURE
- Sun Africa Safaris sponsors Shane De Bruin to attend Gill College in Somerset East, an excellent private boarding house.
- Being raised in Pearston this opportunity would never have been possible if it wasn’t for hunter dollars providing the opportunity for him attending this school.
- School Fees/month: R3000 boarding school + R1,700 tuition = R4,700 ($300/month) • 12 months of help: $3,600
PROJECT FUNDING REQUEST: $7,500
MESSAGE FUNDING REQUEST: $7,500 – In order to show the world our efforts we have to storytell about it. Cameramen need to be hired, interviews recorded, the content generated, post-production of content, and digital marketing around this to boost our voice in the digital space of Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. This allows Blood Origins to spread the message and showcase the yeoman’s efforts of the Moolmans, as well as our hunting community in stepping up and helping in a time of need.
TOTAL FUNDING REQUEST: $15,000